Cute & Love Message for Hubby...:)



Salam Alls...


Saya kongsikan di sini sample message yang cute untuk hubby...

Mesti hubby tersenyum baca nnt...

try la ye..:)





Cute and Love Messages for Hubby


Looking for some cute messages for him or maybe for some love messages to send to your husband? 

Here are some such messages which you can use. These messages will tell him how much you love him 

and that you think about him when he is not there.



·       If I were a tear in your eye, I would roll down and settle on your lips. If you were a tear in my eye, I 
     would never cry for fear of losing you.


·        I have the 'L', I have the 'O', I have the 'V', I have the 'E' and all I need is 'U'.


·      I love all the stars that I see at night, but they are nothing compared to the ones I see in your eyes.


·             Next time you see a falling star, close your eyes and make a wish. Trust me it's true! I made a wish and I got you.


·                     Keep the mobile close to your cheeks...Muuuaaahhh! That was a mobile kiss.


·                   I am feeling very happy...do you know why? Cause I am so lucky, do you know how? Cause God loves me, do you know how? Cause he gave me a gift, do you know what? It is YOU my love!


·                     The day I die, I will recognize an angel's face because I live with one on the earth...YOU!


·                     There's warmth in my heart and it haunts me when I am gone. Mend me to your side and never let go. The more I live, the more I know, what's simple, is true...I love you.


·                     I love three things in this world; the sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever.


·                     For the world, you are somebody, but for somebody you are the world...lots of love Somebody.


================================================

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Kebaikan MEALSHAKE untuk kanak kanak

PERTH ROAD TRIP - 7D 6N (12 MAY - 18 MAY 2016) CARAVAN KE PERTH AUSTRALIA